Help Needed - Rugby Water Bottle - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Help Needed - Rugby Water Bottle

Robboshef Avatar
8y, 4m agoPosted 8 years, 4 months ago
Hi, im trying to help a colleague who is trying to find a specific rugby water botle for his rugby team.... A bottle is a bottle to me, but he says it must be this specific one....Basically, it is a normal cylinder shape bottle but the top/nozzle area has 3 'triangular' sort of shape things on top, the middle on being where the fluid comes out. This design of it is supposed to mean that you just have to squeeze the bottle for the fluid to come out and when they throw it back to the touchline no fluid comes out.

Crazy request i know but if anyone knows who manufactures them or can find a link to it or even a picture i would be grateful.

Robboshef Avatar
8y, 4m agoPosted 8 years, 4 months ago

All Comments

(5) Jump to unreadLocked

right, must be the gum shield that prevent them using a regular one :thumbsup:
No problem you're welcome.

Thanks for the thanks, rep etc - oh, erm hang on!!??
I know this thread is ridiculously old but am trying to find one of these bottles and cannot find one anywhere on the net! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
I finally found one! Here's the link if you're looking for one also!

Edited By: Monelle2 on Feb 09, 2011 21:58: Updated Link

Post a Comment

No more comments can be posted to this thread.
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!