hello everyone, gonna have to cut a long story short so bare with me,
basically put an offer in for a house, offer was accepted.
we stressed to the owners before the offer was made that we would need to move in mid december, this caused a little bump but after adding another 2 grand on to the original price they agreed, (all good so far)
we have just paid 300 quid for someone to go round and survey the house,
money was taken last week and the survey people went round yesterday.
The people who currently own the house point blankly refused to let them in,
they are now unsure of selling their house as they have nowhere lined up.
basically its cost us 300 quid for the survey which didnt take place as they wouldnt let them in.
ive given them a deadline of 11 tomorrow morning to decide if they are selling or not, but im still 300 quid down!!
Can anything be done in this situation?
Any help really would be appreciated