We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit


oopslala Avatar
banned6y, 8m agoPosted 6 years, 8 months ago
I want to have break down cover for my car. pls let me know which company is good to go with.

THANKS IN ADVANCE...............
oopslala Avatar
banned6y, 8m agoPosted 6 years, 8 months ago

All Comments

(7) Jump to unreadPost a comment
I suppose that depends on how much you want to spend and what level of cover you want.

We have joint cover with the AA, with a package that covers me for everything for total peace of mind, but that comes at a cost of course.
£50 Quidco available now too
Why pay more than you need to? Autoaid for me.
I am with Green Flag and have found them to be great on the couple of times I needed them.
RAC via Tesco points, or think Churchill were doing free breakdown cover with their insurance... also check out quidco cashback offers on cover eg . AA are giving £21 cashback...
Depending on the type of bank a/c you have, you may already be covered.
RAC have been there when needed bike, car and van, breakdown and RTA.
We have churchill insurance with breakdown added.
put your info into go compare

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!