Would appreciate some advise/suggestions based on these criteria:
- I’m on O2 PAYG and do not want to change (happy with service & I have their discounted broadband etc.)
- I make very few calls and texts. I would very rarely use the internet as well. Also, I’m not bothered about applications, or games etc.
- I primarily want the phone as an Mp3 player (to save carrying two devices around). As such, it will need around 16gb of memory, a 3.5 audio jack, a good music player interface and good battery life.
- I’d also like sat nav (preferably that doesn’t incur a charge when in use)
- A decent quality camera with flash (I currently have a Sony Ericson K800i, so I’m looking for a step up in picture quality from that)
Budget of 'around' £250
I have been looking at the Nokia X6 (looks good for music and free sat nav) and the Sony Ericson Experia X10 Mini Pro (not sure if it has sat nav though)
Any help appreciated