I know we're all deal hunters, which is why this site has brought us all together but how addicted are you to deals?
Here's some scenarios but feel free to make up your own:
1) What would you do if you saw an item you prefer and saw another item that's on special offer that's not necessarily better but is normally much more expensive at the same price?
2) Would you try something out for the first time ONLY if it's on special offer?
3) Would you try out a free sample, just because it's free, even if you have no interest in the product? lol
4) Do you remember your best bargains for years?
5) What's the most pointless thing you've bought/received free because it was too good of an offer to turn down? lol
Feel free to add more, give examples of your experiences and the best posts receive rep :)