Basically im struggling to sell my citreon saxo. I'm aiming at getting 800 minimum 750 and even then I thought its a good price...Was wondering what everyone else thinks this is worth. The details of it are..
- 2001 51 plate Black Citroen saxo furio 1.4
- 50,000 miles!
- It has the VTR bodykit on it that comes standard with this model. - No modifications done.
- Mechically sound, engine in good condition, shows with the milage.
- It looks to of been in a bump at some point as the front end has had some welding and the bumper isnt original.
- MOT and TAX until Feb 2011.
- It has a small dint on the passengers door (not that noticable) and the drivers door won't open from the outside, however the lock still works fine and you can open it from the inside, I believe its just a latch on the handle so should be an easy fix and central locking etc still works. Also the battery light stays on but told by previous owner he had it looked at and is just a sensor, there definately is not a problem with the alternator or battery.
Is the price im asking reasonable?