Fed up with being ripped off by Ryanair whenever you fix a flight?
Here's the account you need - Halifax Easycash. The important bit is that it comes with a Visa Electron debit card - the only card that allows you to avoid the £5 per passenger per flight that Ryanair charge for other cards. So 4 passengers on a return flight comes to £40 on top of all the usual Ryanair add-ons - just for paying them! With the Visa Electron debit card, there's no charge, but only because very few people have one. Details below:
Some people want easy access to their money but don't need an overdraft or a full branch service. If that sounds like you and you're over 16, the Easycash account could suit you down to the ground.
Here's a quick look at what you can do with an Easycash bank account.
* get a Visa Electron debit card pay for your shopping and withdraw up to £300 cash from any cash machine that shows the LINK sign.
* access your account day or night with our 24-hour online and telephone banking service
* arrange standing orders and direct debits and set up bill payments.
* have your salary or benefits paid straight into your account.
* pay cash notes and cheques into your account using our Immediate Deposit Machines and Express Pay-In boxes.