Hot UK Deals vs eBay - The Slugfest!
Who's better when it comes to buying and selling privately?
Forget trading or wanted requests, this is about buying and selling personal items and getting a fair deal... on both sides.
- No fees (e.g. Paypal, listing, auction).
- Informal process to back out (i.e. change your mind).
- No required to register card details
- No definite way of securing an item until paid for.
- Some members:
i) lack understanding;
ii) can be rather impolite/rude;
iii) can be hasty.
- Rules can be:
ii) quite numerous;
iii) not so easy to recall every, single time;
- Easy to use.
- Well established/reputable site.
- Wider scale of viewers/potential buyers/sellers.
- Can bring in more money.
- Fees (e.g listing, final item value, Paypal).
- Quite susceptible to negative feedback.
- Required to registed card details to sell.
- Committed to purchasing (usually difficult to back out).
Phew! There, thats my piece off my chest... So what say you?