hey all, I'm doing a presentation on ID cards in a couple of weeks as part of my law degree, and was wondering if anyone has a minute or two to spare to answer a Q or 10.
Short answers would be fine though if anyone has any strong views feel free to post (/link to a page you already posted them on lol)
Thanks in advance.
1. Are you;
A : Strongly in favor of ID cards being compulsory
B in favor of
E strongly against.
2. How do you feel about the use of biometrics? (as above A-E)
3. How do you feel about the storage of this information in a supposedly secure database (to which 400,000 workers in the public sector could have access)
4 Do you think they will prevent terror?
5. It will prevent people going about their daily business without hindrance (A-E)
6. It will prevent benefit fraud (A-E)
7. Which statement is more true
A: law abiding citizens have nothing to fear from ID cards.
B: the government cannot be trusted with this information.
8. Do you believe it will combat illegal immigration?
9. £20 billion is:
A justified due to benefits
B better spent elsewhere
How much would you be willing to pay?
For anyone that takes the time to respond many thanks! I would leave rep for you all but A I can't make much difference to most of you right now, and B I've left too much today lol.