Although I love my iPhone, it is not reliable (own fault, jailbroke it etc), and now it won't ring unless the screen is 'awake', which obviously isn't viable, and otherwise it goes straight to voicemail until I check it manually... pain in the a**..... sooo, I want to get a cheap replacement.. I will most likely still use the iPhone as an iPod, so the new phone does not necessarily have to be able to play music.
- It needs to have a camera (not bothered if it's not a great one, as long as it can take pics)
- Must be able to use it abroad in the USA.
- No more than £100 max, ideally less.
- Touchscreen if possible (but for under £100 might not be possible I guess)
- Be unlocked to any network, or be on Orange.
Any recommendations folks?