Easiest way to insall Windows or any other OS - NOTE only if you have a San Cruzer with U3..
1) Buy a Sandisk Cruzer with U3 functionality
2) Download Universal_Customizer from here http://www.hak5.org/packages/files/U...Customizer.zip
3) Make a (Nlite slimmed) XP bootable ISO see http://www.Nliteos.com
Can be slimmed down to the bone. Manual install etc. can be removed.
4) Install Universal_Customize
5) Copy ISO in ../BIN directory where Universal_Customizer is installed
6) Rename the ISO to U3CUSTOM.ISO, it can be any size fitting your USB-stick
7) Run Universal_Customizer, follow instructions, be patient!8)
Boot from USB-CDROM and start installing XPhttp://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=121502
Tested and works fine...
Posted it in Dell mini 9 topic but thought it would help others..
Works with most pc/laptops with usb 2.0.. some very old ones may have bios issues..