Insurance Claim Advice - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Insurance Claim Advice

hawkio Avatar
8y, 7m agoPosted 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi, need a bit of advice from some level heads in here who have experience with insurance things

Basically we have just had a bit of an accident with our laptop , dropping it on the way to my parents.

Now on my insurance policy (which ive never had to deal with)

Ive got cover for personal posessions upto 2500 but this says in the policy booklet

Covers you for accidental loss, damage and theft of your personal possesions that are normally worn or carried upon your poerson while they are temporarily removed from your home anywhere in the united kingdom and for up to 60 consecutive days anywhere in the rest of the world...

can i put a claim in under this section of my policy (which i did pay extra for) any advice anyone?

The policy is with e-sure if that helps
hawkio Avatar
8y, 7m agoPosted 8 years, 7 months ago

All Comments

(2) Jump to unreadPost a comment
I would think so,
My golf clubs are covered on my insurance.
You should be able to, there is cover for items taken away from the home and this should be covered within this. Best thing would be to anonymously contact your insurance company with a "am I covered, how do I claim if this happened?" question. You don't have to give your details and just say you aren't sure if it's covered if anything happened to your laptop.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!