I have had an iphone for a bit now, but I'm finding a few little quirks that I would like to see if there is a way around.
Please help me if you can, below is a little list:
1) MMS - I use MobileFinder 1.8.0. to view my mms that the latest swirly MMS gets for me. After browsing to the mms folder there is the pictures and a file that is the text subject that people have sent along with it. I cannot open or view this txt, clicking on it does nothing.
Is it the mobile finder app? does another one allow me to do this? if so which one?
2)a) Is there a way to forward MMS that i recieve? MobileFinder has a send option but only alows via email.
b) same goes for normal SMS messages.
3) can mp3 files be used as ringtones? the standard ones are too quiet. if so, what program and how to get them on the phone would really help.
4) Is there an mp3 player application? sorry for being a noob :S
5) Occasionally the iphone will lock up, sounding a loud (ironic that) beeping noise, I have to wait for it to reeboot and then it's ok. this isnt often but often enough to have a gripe with it. any ideas? oh it happend upon recieving an sms once if that helps.
6) lastly is there any news or programs that allow sending or recieving via bluetooth yet>?
Sorry for the noobish questions guys, gals, any help would truely be appreciated, i did look around the iphone threads but there seems too many applications to choose from, so if you have a good experience with any that do what i need, please let me know.
Thanks in advance