Ok i applied for a job a few weeks ago and have just got an email back with these questions. Whilst most of them i understand some of them i do not.
This is for an admin job in an aquatics place hence some of the questions and part of the job is maintaining the website.
The questions I am not sure about I will put a start by them!
**1. Do you know anything at all about tropical/coldwater fish and ponds?
2. Do you have any holiday plans and if so could you tell us more about them?
**3. 60163 ? ( WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT???!!)
4. Are you allergic to cats?
5. Tell us why you think you can handle this job with its myriad of challenges
6. Tell us about your family and how your job will fit in with family life
***7. Provide a short sentence in bold plum coloured text in HTML 4 code
WHILST I DID A SMALL BIT OF HTML IN COLLEGE IM UNSURE OF IT BUT WOULD IT BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS hello
AS FOR THE PLUM CODE I AM UNSURE DOES ANYONE KNOW?
8. Can you give us an indication of your typing speed? (i.e. one finger, two fingers, two hands etc)
***9. Have a look at http://www.aquatics-online.co.uk/catalogue/blagdon-mini-pond-pumps.asp
and tell us what you would do to improve the website in this area to get more sales
WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO IMPROVE IT?
**10. Based on the water in a 1000 gallon (4500 litre) pond having to be turned over once every two hours (with no waterfall or fountain) and using the information on our website, please identify which pond pumps you think would be suitable.
i really need a swift response because i need to get this back this afternoon.