Financial Services Institution is constantly working to increase security for all Online Banking users for 15 Banks
Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of your bank account we have issued this message.
You will need to verify the legitimate account holder of any of your Bank listed below:-
Once you have updated your account records through your bank, your
account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.
Listed below are the links to your Bank updating confirmation process
1) Abbey National plc http://www.abbey.co.uk/verify/
2) Yorkshire Bank Plc http://www.yorkshirebank.co.uk/verify/
3) Cahoot http://www.cahoot.co.uk/verify/
4) Barclays Bank http://www.barclays.co.uk/verify/
5) Clydesdale Bank PLC http://www.clydesdalebank.co.uk/verify/
6) Co-operative Bank http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/verify/
7) Nationwide http://www.nationwide.co.uk/verify/8)
Smile Bank http://www.smile.co.uk/verify/
9) HSBC Holdings plc http://www.hsbc.co.uk/verify/
10) Lloyds TSB Bank http://www.lloydstsb.co.uk/verify/
11) Halifax http://www.halifax.co.uk/verify
12) Royal Bank of Scotland http://www.rbs.co.uk/verify/
13) Natwest http://www.natwest.co.uk/verify/
14) Egg Card http://www.egg.com/verify/
14) Alliance & Leicester http://www.alliance-leicester.co.uk/verify/
Access to your account may be terminated and your access to your saved funds may be temporary on hold if you failed to verify the legitimate account holder
British Bankers Association
Account Management As outlined in our User Agreement, Your Bank will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
Who are We
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) is an independent non-governmental body, given statutory powers by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. We are a company limited by guarantee and financed by the financial services industry. The Treasury appoints the FSA Board, which currently consists of a Chairman, a Chief Executive Officer, three Managing Directors, and 9 non-executive directors (including a lead non-executive member, the Deputy Chairman). This Board sets our overall policy, but day-to-day decisions and management of the staff are the responsibility of the Executive.
What We do
We are an independent body that regulates the financial services industry in the UK.
We have been given a wide range of rule-making, investigatory and enforcement powers in order to meet our four statutory objectives. In meeting these, we are also obliged to have regard to the Principles of Good Regulation.