Laptop charger bit? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Laptop charger bit?

Quicklite Avatar
6y, 10m agoPosted 6 years, 10 months ago
You know how a laptop charger is separated into two part? one with transformer brick, the other just cable?

What is the latter called?
Quicklite Avatar
6y, 10m agoPosted 6 years, 10 months ago

All Comments

(3) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Power lead?
I don't believe there is any special name for it. It is purely a mains cable. Although the type of connection at the Brick end can differ. It is likely to be either a 'kettle' type connection, a 'figure of 8' or a 'clover leaf'
Figure of 8

As stated above, excet dell us custom ones afaik.

then it is called 'got you by the short n curlies'

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!