Went over a bit of debris yesterday morning and since then thought I could smell petrol. Found a nice petrol puddle under the car this morning (Rover 25) underneath the petrol tank which is about quarter full. Seems to be about a drip every 2 seconds or so.
I'm going to put some sand on the puddle but is the car safe to drive? is it safe to be on the drive? should I drain the tank? anyone suggest anything to repair the tank with?
I'm more concerned about the immediate safety aspects......
Any advice appreciated (apart from get a new car)!
Thanks in advance :thumbsup: