I know this has been posted, but that was over a month ago, and people have probably forgotten, also I'm keen to see how many people are coming.
Also, Argos sell a PAIR of pillows for £3.89 if you don't want to ruin your favourite
It's not a flash mob, it's a PILLOW FIGHT!!!
Location: Trafalgar Square north side of the fountain (on the National Gallery Entrance side)
Date: Friday 26 June, 2009 when Big Ben strikes 6:30pm
1) Tell everyone you know about PILLOW FIGHT (bring a pillow) !!!
2) Wait for the Big Ben to strike 6:30pm precisely and then start!
3) Don't hit anyone without a pillow (unless they want it kinky lol)
4) Don't hit anyone with a camera
5) Someone yells "Stop!", goes limp, taps out, their fight is over
6) SOFT pillows to be used ONLY
7) HAVE FUN!!!
(Rain plan: put your pillow in a plastic bag, see Rules 1 7)
So, are you going?http://urbanlondon.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/pillow-fight-in-trafalgar-square/