medical help - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

medical help

bluehelmut Avatar
7y, 1w agoPosted 7 years, 1 week ago
hello good people is there any medical people on here that can advise me please !! i have a very painful ulcer on the tip of my tongue .do i need to see a doctor ? many thanks for any help/advise
bluehelmut Avatar
7y, 1w agoPosted 7 years, 1 week ago

All Comments

(12) Jump to unreadPost a comment
put some bonjella on it
No, you don't need to see a doctor!!
Lol .......there is a new product advertised on tv called iglu, it puts like a sheild around the ulcer.
No, you don't need to see a doctor!!

lolz when i was in A&E earlier there was a guy who came in with something up with this mouth, the nurse told him to go to the dentist :lol: what a ****
Get some liquid Anbesol, stings like heck but works!
I'm not surprised there is an ulcer on the tip of your tongue.....a fly has probably hit it at 60 mile per hour if you were driving like that in the wind... :roll:
many thanks for advice ! i just thought any mouth ulcer related to a stomach problem that was all thanks again all !!
hey thanks StevenA2000_uk there is always one ps nice avatar mate !!!
I had an ulcer on my tongue a while ago and was putting bonjela on it, wasnt going and hurt putting it on. Stopped putting it on and it went on its own - bonjela seemed to be making it worse (good for ulcers elsewhere in the mouth though)
Ask your pharmacist

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!