My Dad has a morphy richards combi microwave ,when using the grill it takes a few minutes to light up once grill section pressed on microwave,then throughout the grill light will go off for a minute and half then go off for min and half
A 10 minute setting ,light grill ellement light up 3 mins later, then element goes of comes back on the microwave doesn't stop working and then plate still turns round through out
is it normal to take so long to light up and then keep goin out?
the microwave is only a 1 month old
I have a sharp microwave and the grill element comes on straight away and stays on through out the cycle
any answers please??