Name the movies, clever dicks..
1. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
2. "It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire."
3. "I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life."
4. "We've become a race of Peeping Toms. What people ought to do is get outside their own house and look in for a change. Yes sir. How's that for a bit of homespun philosophy?"
5. "Get busy living, or get busy dying."
6. "Look, Daddy! Teacher says every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."
7. "If Mr. McMurphy doesn't want to take his medication orally, I'm sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way."
8. "What we do in life echoes in eternity."
9. "Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man."
10. "I ran for three years, five months, and two days. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!"