Hello, would it be possible for anyone to help with the simplest of questions?
On the One Stop Phone Shop site it says:
If you placed your order on the 14th April your first claim would be valid from the 14th October, for orders placed before the 1st April 2007 your claim will expire 45 days from that date, orders placed after the 1st April 2007 expire 30 days from this date.Please ensure you check your paperwork to ensure you have the correct month.
To claim your cashback you will need to send the correct Gift redemption Certificate or Cashback Claim Form and a copy of your bill. The copy of your bill must include the following information:
[* Your name and current address
[* The mobile number of the phone that you are claiming cashback for
[* The tariff package that the phone is connected to
[* Your account balance
Basically, I have the following form:http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf1803uz0.jpghttp://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9898/dscf1803uz0.th.jpg
Two questions about this
1) Under "Cashback/Gift Claimed", what do I write, I have already had an automated £111 back already, and am having £60 at month 6 (this one, 8 months, 10 months and 12 months.
2) I have had my number ported and so what number to I put under Mobile Phone Number, the old number or the current number I use?
3) Also, I read something about needing to include a bill with my old number on it? Or is this just not true?
4) On my 6th month bill, I have 4 pages, two of actual standard pages with the break down of calls, and then another one saying that it will be taken out my account by direct debit on the 18th of June. I also have an advertisment page with my address, and all my invoice and account numbers on, do I include these ones as well?
5) Would anyone be able to give me a complete list of what I need to include in the letter, as this whole porting thing has very much confused me!
Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.