1) February is the shortest month in the year, but which is the longest?
2) If James is five, Henry is three, and Edward is two, who is one?
3) In which sport might you see the two teams defending goals of different sizes?
4) What is the only property on a Monopoly board that contains all of the letters in the word `Monopoly`?
5) In 1976, which single was knocked from the number one spot by a single whose title was contained in the lyrics to the first single?
6) What is the connection between Ruby, Teddy, Offa, Lucy, Sadie and a famous politician?
7) Which annual event took place at Alexandria Palace in London in 2002 after rioting forced it to be moved from Nigeria?
8) On August 22nd 1964, Liverpool`s 3-2 defeat of Arsenal was the first ever match to do what?
9) Which English football team were the first to have an all-seater stadium?
10) Why was Carole Hersee regularly seen on BBC television in the 1960s and 1970s?