I will give you the first line of a song that was number 1 in the 90s and you can choose a,b,c or d for the name of the song.
All of these songs were number one in the UK singles chart.
1. Which emotional ballad contained these lyrics:
"It's been seven hours and fifteen days,
Since you took your love away."?
Nothing Compares 2 U
2. Which cover song, released in 1990, included these lyrics:
"Oh my love, my darling,
I've hungered for your touch."?
Tears On My Pillow
3. Which upbeat song featured these lyrics:
"All right stop,
Collaborate and listen."?
Ice Ice Baby
Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
World In Motion
4. Which powerful ballad included these lyrics:
"Look into my eyes - you will see,
What you mean to me."?
Any Dream Will Do
Shoop Shoop Song
Everything I Do
5. Which song from 1991 featured these lyrics:
"Call me, call me by my name or call me by my number,
You put me through it, I'll still be doing it the way I do it."?
Black or White
The One And Only
Do The Bartman
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
6. Which popular song included these lyrics:
"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."?
Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
7. Which emotional ballad from 1992 featured these lyrics:
"If this world is wearing thin and you're thinking of escape,
I'll go anywhere with you, just wrap me up in chains."?
Please Don't Go
Would I Lie To You
8. Which song do these lyrics appear in:
"If I should stay, I would only be in your way,
So I'll go, but I know I'll think of you every step of the way."?
Ain't No Doubt
Rhythm Is A Dancer
I Will Always Love You
9. Which song are these lyrics included in:
"We belong together and you know that I'm right,
Why do you play with my heart? Why do you play with my mind?"?
End Of The Road
10. Which classic love song featured these lyrics:
"Wise men say, only fools rush in,
But I can't help falling in love with you."?
Living On My Own
I'd Do Anything For Love
(I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You
11. Which song from 1993 did these lyrics appear in:
"Move a step closer, you know that I want you,
I can tell by your eyes that you want me too."?
Young At Heart
All That She Wants
12. Which song do these lyrics appear in:
"I come to your door to see you again,
But where you once stood was an old man instead."?
Boom! Shake The Room
13. Which song from 1994 contains these lyrics:
"No, I can't forget this evening,
Or your face as you were leaving."?
Things Can Only Get Better
14. Which popular song featured these lyrics:
"I feel it in my fingers,
I feel it in my toes."?
Love Is All Around
Stay Another Day
The Real Thing
15. Which beautiful ballad did these lyrics appear in:
"When the day turns into the last day of all time,
I can say, I hope you are in these arms of mine."?
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Baby Come Back
Let Me Be Your Fantasy
16. Which song featuring a rapper contained these lyrics:
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I take a look at my life and realize there's nuthin' left."?
You Are Not Alone
17. Which popular dance track did these lyrics appear in:
"Love, life and laughter is all I believe,
My saviour is pure now because my lonely heart would bleed."?
Love Can Build A Bridge
18. Which upbeat song featured these lyrics:
"Well, I tried to tell you so, but I guess you didn't know,
As the saddest story goes, baby, now I got the flow."?
Return Of The Mack
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Don't Look Back In Anger
19. Which song from 1996 song included these lyrics:
"You'll say, we've got nothing in common,
No common ground to start from."?
Killing Me Softly
Breakfast At Tiffany's
20. Which 'pop group' song contained these lyrics:
"You have so many relationships in this life,
Only one or two will last."?
I Wanna Be The Only One
Spice Up Your Life
Love Won't Wait
21. Which song from 1997 included these lyrics:
"You and me, we used to be together,
Everyday together, always."?
I'll Be Missing You
Men In Black
22. Which emotional 1997 ballad contained these lyrics:
"Every night in my dreams,
I see you, I feel you."?
Turn Back Time
You Make Me Wanna
My Heart Will Go On
23. Which song featured these lyrics:
"Do you still remember how we used to be?
Feeling together, believing whatever my love has said to me."?
Because We Want To
Freak With Me
24. These lyrics come from a song that was a group/singer's first number one, what is it:
"Come on over here and lay by my side,
I've got to be touching you."?
A Little Bit More
C'est La Vie
Swear It Again
25. Which up tempo 1999 song contained these lyrics:
"I wish that I could fly, into the sky,
So very high, just like a dragonfly."?
When The Going Gets Tough
Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
We're Going To Ibiza