I have to say O2 are by far the worst company I've ever dealt with.
1) ordered phone online 23/12
2) within an hour called an cancelled order (agreed on phone)
3) On 27 get a message saying phone will be delivered
4) On 28th Call O2 what's going on - they advise they've instructed the courier to return phone
5) On 3rd Jan get a bill from O2
6) On 5th January get an email asking me about my new phone
7) They ask me to use the online form which required an O2 telephone number even though I don't have an O2 phone, O2 sim card or O2 contract.
Needless to say I have cancelled my direct debit.
Carl Michael Walker I have to say O2 is by far the worst company I've ever had to deal with.. Shocking customer service, awful!!
Like · Reply · 2 · December 30, 2016 at 2:46pm