After many weeks searching and test driving we have finally settled on a new car. We have opted for a new renault Megane Hatch 1.6 16v Expression Hatch 5dr. After haggling them down we settled at a price of £11300.
My wife (who will be the main user of the car) had a test drive today and she liked it so we agreed to to the purchase. We left a £200 deposit with everything agreed and that the car will be ready for collection on Wed/Thurs next week for collection.
I have however, just recieved a call saying the colour we wanted (oyster grey) is not available. They have offerd us a selection of other colours ( twilight blue, pearl black and eclipse) but my wife is adamant she wants the oyster colour.
I have told renault this and if they cannot source it we will pull out of the deal...but i really like the car.
So my friends Im in a bit of a quandary. Should i just pick one of the other colours or let my wife decide and then spend another 3 weeks searching??