Just call Talk Talk, as I have been out of contract with them for some time now. I said I was ok with th eservice, and would like to continue with a new 12 month contract, but what can they do. so they gave me: -
- Faster speed on broadband (as I am on a talk talk phicical line, rather than a BT phone line). My download speed check showed over 5MB, which was 2MB higher than I had.
- Glober saver bolt-on, which gives me cheaper calls to international destinations
- Africa/ Asia bolt-on - giving me free 100min of calls to numbers in this bolt-on
- £2.00 off per month for the next 12 months - bringing my monthly bill down to £16.48
- Free wireless Belkin router (G rated)
Not bad for a service i was going to stay with anyway.
Hope this helps.