PC not responding
It all started off when i used the Revo Uninstaller Pro software. I was trying to uninstall Norton Internet Security software. I went on uninstalling Norton and the PC turned itself off in the middle of the operation.
I have tried doing the following, the PC stays on 1-2 minutes then turns off Everytime.
1. The basic turning it on and off again
2. Factory reboot, Alt and F10 from hardrive
3. Factory reboot, F12 and Acer recovery discs
4. Bios setup, Del Setup from Cdrom and Hardrive reboot.
5. Taken out ram and put it back in.
Would the hard drive be broken?