1) pick a number from 1-10
2) subtract 5
3) multiply by 3
4) square the number (multiply by the same number) (Dont forget if its a minus number it will become a positve number eg -3 x -3 = 9)
5) Add the single digits of the numbers together.
(eg. 64 will be 6+4=10)
6) if the number is less than 5, add five. Otherwise subtract 4.
7) multiply by 2
8) subtract 6
9) Map the digit to a letter in the alphabet
(e.g.1=A, 2=B, 3=C, etc...)
10) pick a name of a country that begins with that letter
11) Take the second letter in the country name and think of a animal that begins with that letter
12) Go to the 4th letter in the animal's name and choose a colour which starts with that letter
Now see below. --- Once you have selected your animal and country