I'm wondering a few things about this product and hope a few on here can help me out.
1) What are the main differences between the 40gb and 60gb other than the obvious hdd space, extra usb ports and backwards compatability?
2) Is it possible to stream media etc over a wireless network?
3) Does the console support divx playback?
4) I was searching around for deals, and found these guys - http://www.renchi.com/renchi/PS3_Consoles_PS3_PlayStation_3_Console_Clear_Black_HDD_40GB_220V_Hong_Kong_Version.htm.
Anyone bought from them before and if so, was there import duty and what were the postage costs?
5) I read somewhere that the 110v systems will play over here with no issues - is that correct - doesn't make sense to me!?
Sorry for all the questions, hope someone can help me.