I am considering buying a PSP 3000 but more for a portable media player than anything else. I have an Archos 605 but am wondering if the PSP can do all the Archos can?
I have searched the net but can't find much....So....
1. Does the PSP 3000 have a browser for surfing the net, for that matter does it have wifi?
2. What video formats can it play? AVI? H.264? VC1? etc etc
3. What's the battery life like?
4. How big is the internal memory? or is it only MS Pro Duo?
5. Can you connect the PSP to a TV?
I like the idea of having a PSP as I can also connect to my PS3 over wifi and watch TV programs I have recorded on Playtv.
If you have a PSP can you help me with these question....even Sony's own PSP website doesn't have the answers.
Thanks, Rep given for help