Hi all - car tax due end of this month, just got the reminder. Since the budget is sooner, should I wait in case my tax goes down (2nd smallest car group) or do it now?
I guess the big question is, on the day of the budget when does the new rate take effect? If it is the following day, I suppose I could wait until then and then leg it to the post office if it increases! Anyone in same situation??