Question about playing my 360 on my monitor? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Question about playing my 360 on my monitor?

Haribo10 Avatar
8y, 9m agoPosted 8 years, 9 months ago
Is there any way you can play your xbox 360 and you monitor through the same vga port without having to switch them over every time you want to change them? what i mean is that is there any thing like a box you can plub them both into and swap them when you want?
Haribo10 Avatar
8y, 9m agoPosted 8 years, 9 months ago

All Comments

(3) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Yeah its called a KVM. Theres hundreds on eBay.
Yes I got 1 several years ago for the pc, had PS2 connectors on as well.

Use 2 Desktops with the same monitor and keyboards.
I initially went through a few different boxes before finding a good one, I ended up with a Belkin KVM but this also requires mains power (or USB if you have the PC running at the same time!) so you can then switch VGA Input. Works well though, may be other makes that are as good.
I did try 2 manual switch boxes and these were terrible quality, they were quite old borrowed ones to try though!

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!