here's 10 pop questions for you as I am bored, first person to post all 10 correct gets sod all.
1. Which male singer sang the opening line of the original Band Aid single "Do They Know It's Christmas"?
2. Which two singers duetted on the 1987 hit "I Knew You Were Waiting For Me"?
3. By what name is Graham McPherson better known as in the music world?
4. Which 90s song includes the line "What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you"?
5. Which female singer sang with the KLF on their hit "Justified And Ancient"?
6. What was Blondie's first UK number one single?
7. What single by "Wet Wet Wet" spent 15 weeks at number one in the UK charts in 1994?
8. Which comedy duo had a number one hit in the UK with "The Stonk" in 1991?
9. The Beatles' last live performance was at Candlestick Park in San Francisco. In what year was this?
10. What song was the Christmas number one in the UK in both 1975 and 1991?