The first person to get them all correct wins a mystery prize.
1) How far can a dog run into the woods
2) what get wetter as it dries.
3) Change 101010 to nine fiftty
4) Is it illegal for a man to marry his widows sister
5) what stays in the corner but travels all round the world.
6) what has holes in the top bottom and sides but holds water.
7) The person who made me doesnt use me, the person who bought me has no use for me and the person who uses me doesnt know what am I?
8) What gets stronger the longer it is left in watter but when you take it out its soggy.
9) A man falls through a window thats 15 storeys up, but survives the fall. How?
10) Im so fragile that saying my name breaks me what am i?
11) What two words in the english language starts and ends with the letters 'he'
12) What does dna stand for?
13) Whats the onlt word in the english language that ends with 'mt'
14) I have a barrel full of water, and then i put something in it to make it lighter what was it?
15) Two fathers and 2 sons are out walking and suddenly they come accross a box with 3 medals in it each of them take one how is this possible.
some clues in post 33