1. Which of the Teletubbies is the smallest?
2. Who wrote the novel "Whisky Galore"?
3. Which Scottish football team are nicknamed the Bully Wee?
4. Whose debut hit single was "If You Let Me Stay" in 1987?
5. By what name was the author Eric Arthur Blair better known?
6. Jackson is the state capital of which U.S. state?
7. Which famous fictional character had a companion called Sancho Panza?
8. Who won the first series of Celebrity Big Brother?
9. Who played Mary Beth in the TV series Cagney and Lacey?
10. What is the connection between the previous 9 answers
rep for the first 10 correct answers