Why does it always **** down whenever I have to do a 1-2 (or, in this case, 4-5) mile walk? :?
My day went like this -
- Got up at 8.30 to be somewhere at 10.30, lost track of time, went out at just gone 10.
- The bus took 10 minutes to arrive, and it was FULL. We had to keep stopping at every stop to let people off...I was sweating like a pig when the bus reached the station.
- I had 2 choices here - Walk or find out what bus to catch next. Since I was running late already, I thought it best to walk to avoid wasting time looking and asking around.
- It started to REALLY **** down after a few minutes, so bad the water was bouncing off the floor. I had to put my coat over my head to stop my glasses getting soaked and my vision being impaired.
- As a result of putting my coat over my head, I couldn't see too well around me. I managed to go up the wrong street somewhere along the line... I think I was walking for 40 minutes with the coat over my head before arriving at m destination.
- Guess what? The place was closed when I got there, so I had to find a bus stop and ride back to the station. Yay!