Perhaps this is a symptom of using the Internet generally but reading this website is starting to make me depressed. It's all the same crap :-
- £5 off £80 shopping at Tesco I'M NOT INTERESTED
- £1 voucher at CD-WOW I DON'T CARE
- Handheld Dyson only £99. CRAP
- 160GB, Twin-tuner, Freeview, double-scart, blah blah blah from ALDI. For £99. And guess what - they don't work. WHAT A SURPRISE.
- And don't get me started on flat screen TVs ...
I need somebody to tell me to get a life. I do sometimes feel like throwing this bloody PC out of the window. I'd better just make sure that somebody videos me doing it for youtube :-(
On the bright side, perhaps some quack will tell me that Internet addiction (is that my problem ?) is an illness and I can get some days off work...
Hope you're having a nice day.