BRAND NEW ONE ADDED BELOW
A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves.
EDIT NEW RIDDLE ADDED BELOW
Some One Liners for You To Suss Out
1. What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything? YOUR SHADOW Well Done - Titchimp
2. Two cannibals were chatting as they had their dinner. One complained that he really quite disliked his new mother-in-law. What was the advice given to him by his companion? Almost curvy_chicka Its "Just East Your Vegetables Then" Same thing really
3. Pauls height is six feet, hes an assistant at a butchers shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh? MEAT Well Done - Titchimp
4. What types of words are these: Madam, civic, eye, level. - They are palindromes; they read the same both ways. Well Done gileswendes
5. What ends everything always? G Well Done curvy_chicka
6. When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you dont have me. What am I? A Secret Well Done - BillButter
7. A cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed three days, and rode out again on Friday. How did he do that? the name of his horse is friday. Well Done curvy_chicka
8. The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it does not know he or she is. What is it? A Coffin Well Done gileswendes
9. It is an insect, and the first part of its name is the name of another insect. What is it? beetle - Well Done pugwa$h
10. 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fishes? Because the fishing group comprises of a grandfather, his son, and his sons son hence just three people Well Done curvy_chicka
11. Which is the longest word in English? Smiles - Because a mile exists between the two Ss Well Done gamblor1234
12. You can hold it without using your hands or arms. What is it? Your Breath - Well Done curvy_chicka
13. What do the letter t and an island have in common? Both in Water - Well Done gileswendes
14. Which is the word in English that has nine letters, and remains a word at each step even when you remove one letter from it, right up to a single letter remaining. List each letter as you remove them, along with the resulting word at each step.
15. Complete this sequence of letters: o, t, t, f, f, s, s, _, _, _. - e, n, t (eight nine ten) Well Done curvy_chicka
There once was an evil wizard. He took 3 woman from their homes and turned them into rose bushes that looked exactly alike. He put them in his garden. One of the woman had a husband and children and begged the wizard to let her see them. He agreed. At night, he brought the woman to her house. In the morning he came and took her home. One day the husband decided to go rescue her. So he snuck into the wizard's garden. He looked and looked at the 3 identical rose bushes trying to figure out which could be his wife. Suddenly, he knew the answer and he took his wife home. How did he know which rose bush was his wife?
What is it?
The Word has Seven Letters
Greater Than God
More Evil than the Devil
All Poor People Have It
Weathly People Need It
If you eat it you will die
EDIT - TRY THIS THEN
wow so many people are so quick, what abou this one? although I'm not sure if i know the correct answer to this one,
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?