Shadow Complex - XBL Arcade game. Anyone playing? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Shadow Complex - XBL Arcade game. Anyone playing?

£0.00 @
Downloaded the game yesterday and it's amazing!!! Seriously one of the best games i've ever played, have nearly finished the story but am wanting to get 100% on it, something i haven't been bothere…
sancho1983 Avatar
7y, 7m agoPosted 7 years, 7 months ago
Downloaded the game yesterday and it's amazing!!!

Seriously one of the best games i've ever played, have nearly finished the story but am wanting to get 100% on it, something i haven't been bothered about since GTAIII.

If you haven't got it, get it!!!
Tags:
sancho1983 Avatar
7y, 7m agoPosted 7 years, 7 months ago
Options

All Comments

(9) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
Got it last wednesday. Awesome game :)
#2
Can't be bothered with it.
#3
Trials and splosion man beckons too much
#4
It's absolutely fantastic! I completed with 92% of items yesterday, and am hunting down the remaining 8% to go for the 100.

Probably one of the best Xbox Live games out there, and one of the best games I've played in years - love it!
#5
dontasciime
Trials and splosion man beckons too much


They´re great games too.
Bought actually all 5 of the summer of arcade games :thumbsup:
#6
I bought 2100 points off a site that does instant codes, but they've yet to arrive. I bought them mainly to buy this game, but alas. I know the site's legit as other people I know have purchase codes, however it seems I'm going to have to wait. So much for being instant, eh?
#7
hodsey77
It's absolutely fantastic! I completed with 92% of items yesterday, and am hunting down the remaining 8% to go for the 100.

Probably one of the best Xbox Live games out there, and one of the best games I've played in years - love it!


You git, every time i melee someone it comes up with my total, and yours, and yours is always about 50 ahead of mine!!!
banned#8
It's all right played past the spider monster on the free demo so don't get to keep my achievements, won't be buying it though as I can basically play the full game for free.
#9
You'd be pretty frazzled after playing it through in one go, i got about half way through using the glitch but hd to go to bed! :)

Is well worth 1200 points, might check out splosion, have to get back into trials though

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Looking for Twitter login?
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!