shared ownerhip flat - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

shared ownerhip flat

JACKIT99 Avatar
6y, 10m agoPosted 6 years, 10 months ago
does it just mean i own almost half of it and have to pay the rest rent?
is it possible to buy the other half in time somtimes ?
[email protected] one-
http://www.austinwyatt.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-rpsMSE-ASA100023-1263911736

any ideas whether it means u pay half the yearly bills?
and is there usaully a set rent when u buy the shared ownership?
thanks
JACKIT99 Avatar
6y, 10m agoPosted 6 years, 10 months ago
Options

All Comments

(12) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
banned#1
you could phone and ask, im sure diffewrent places have different ideas on who pays what
#2
sassie
you could phone and ask


i know,sent them an email:thumbsup:
1 Like #3
now i know where you might be living... muhahhahahaa

Nice lil flat tho, not sure about that flagpole ship sail thing outside tho..
#4
yes u own a percent and u pay a reduced rent on the part you dont own and you have the option to buy more of the flat as time goes by :thumbsup:
banned#5
well its pretty cheap, but remember your 40% will be mortgages and the other 60% you will pay rent to. plus all bills and think the upkeep is usually down to you, dependant on who you go with i suppose
#6
ViperKeith
yes u own a percent and u pay a reduced rent on the part you dont own and you have the option to buy more of the flat as time goes by :thumbsup:

really?
so i could ask if they want to sell it all now?
rents overpriced on property value round here:whistling:
#7
sassie
well its pretty cheap, but remember your 40% will be mortgages and the other 60% you will pay rent to. plus all bills and think the upkeep is usually down to you, dependant on who you go with i suppose


allready have 20k :roll:
am thinking about it :thumbsup:
banned 1 Like #8
JACKIT99
really?
so i could ask if they want to sell it all now?
rents overpriced on property value round here:whistling:


no, it doesnt work like that, you have a pretty good deposit there, if this is one of them schemes where its cheap housing, whatever its called, i dont think they have to sell it all
#9
Tanchi
now i know where you might be living... muhahhahahaa

Nice lil flat tho, not sure about that flagpole ship sail thing outside tho..

haha if if i get it you can come over for tea and biscuits :)
u mean the spinnaker tower:?:


http://www.spinnakertower.co.uk/
:thumbsup:
1 Like #10
JACKIT99
really?
so i could ask if they want to sell it all now?
rents overpriced on property value round here:whistling:


u can ask them but i dout it they make money from the rent they charge u need to be in the scheme i think for 3 years before u have the option to buy more but every company is different.
1 Like #11
Hi

Looking at this they value the [email protected]
40%=£25000.00
Ok thats todays price
In say 5 years the flat has doubled in value to £125000.00
To buy the 60% they own you will need £75000.00.
Thats the down side.
Also you need to pay for all repairs inside and outside.
And building maintenance £50.00/£100.00 a month so take a long hard look.
Buy as much of the flat as you can at the outset.
#12
bigwheels
Hi

Looking at this they value the [email protected]
40%=£25000.00
Ok thats todays price
In say 5 years the flat has doubled in value to £125000.00
To buy the 60% they own you will need £75000.00.
Thats the down side.
Also you need to pay for all repairs inside and outside.
And building maintenance £50.00/£100.00 a month so take a long hard look.
Buy as much of the flat as you can at the outset.


thanks for that:thumbsup:
yeer will try and get it all now

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!