Not sure what to do, need some advice. I need a new HDTV pref about 37 - 42 inchs for my room. im gonna be using this mainly for my xbox but will in time connect it up to either freesat or sky HD.
We also need a TV for the living room, 50 Inchs full HD as this will be used for Gaming, SKY HD, HD DVD etc.
Should i plunge now or as ive held out for so long should i wait until the xmas sales??
Both rooms have still got decent tvs in them so waiting a couple of months isnt a problem.
Any advice guys?