A man who was wheelchair-bound for 21 years after a motorcycle accident can walk again after he was bitten by a poisonous spider.
Paraplegic David Blancarte was admitted to hospital following a bite from a brown recluse spider.
When he was being treated, a nurse saw his legs spasm and ran a test on him, CBS13 reports.
Blancarte said: "When they zapped me, I felt the current, I was like 'whoa, whoa' I yelled. She says: 'Your nerves are alive. They're just asleep.'
"Walking on the bar back and forth. My life's a total difference. It's a beautiful feeling I have again.
"I'm here for a spider bite. I didn't know I'd end up walking."