The play mechanics are simple. Prepare yourself by strapping on the included belt harness and jacking in your Wiimote. A series of toilets are presented on screen and the challenge is to tilt your body to control a never-ending stream of pee. Get as much pee in the toilets as you can while spilling as little on the floor as possible. Sounds easy eh? Well the toilets open and close whack-a-mole style and occasionally the stray cat or other cute critter pops up. Spray a cat for extra points. Get too much pee on the ground and your game is over. With realistic fluid dynamics for the pee and over 100 different bathrooms from bars and palaces to automatic Japanese style toilets you'll be entertained for hours. And wait until your friends see the multi-player mode with duelling pee streams...
According to the Japanese text on the box "Super Pii Pii Brothers promotes good bathroom skills and allows women to experience for the first time the pleasure of urinating while standing."
· Video Game for Nintendo Wii Provides a Virtual Peeing Experience
· Amazing Realistic Pee Fluid Dynamics
· Imported from Japan
· Comes with game disc and Wiimote belt harness
· Includes cross regional boot disc to allow play on US Wii consoles
· Minimal Japanese text makes game easy to understand if you can't read Japanese
· Over 100 different peeing environments with multiple toilet and urinal styles
· Up to two players can compete with dueling pee streamshttp://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/superpiipii.html?cpg=70H?