Tax Question (for uni) - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Tax Question (for uni)

allstar2 Avatar
8y, 7m agoPosted 8 years, 7 months ago
ok im trying to do my work for friday on VAT but my computer wont let me open my notes, and i have left the file at my uni house so anyhows does anyone know the answers to these questions

how is vat treated if:

you sell a good to non-business customers in Rep Of Ireland (my business being located in n. ireland)
Sales to Vat reg customers in Rep

Goods bought from VATreg businesses in Spain

Thanks in advance
allstar2 Avatar
8y, 7m agoPosted 8 years, 7 months ago

All Comments

(2) Jump to unreadPost a comment
this is just a guess so dont rely on it ,,,but as they are all European countries u should simply apply vat, seperated on the invoice and the business users can claim it back no?
in some ways, but i remember that for some there is double accouting and others are sent free of vat now i just can't remember what countries :x

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!