got a tax rebate!
HELP needed for slightly techno-stupid but sweet female who just about know's a wifi from a Wii! Want a good deal for the above and have a few idea's (new O2 deal sounds good) and desparatly need a laptop. So..
* Rubbish old samsung phone that is dying on pay as u go £20 voda monthly tariff with 200 mins and 200 texts.
* Old mitsubishi computer downstairs and only 4.6 mbps available with dyiinng speedtouch modem/router in NON-CABLE area £ 14.99 monthly virgin- so so sllloooow.
* Upstairs Acer Laptop (not mine!) uses the modem/router but no signal at present!
* BT landmine with virgin £10 monthly line rental.
* O2 and T-mobile nearest mast but voda ok upstairs only though!
* NHS discounts or cashback but not quidco available for discount at most retailers.
* ARE YOU LAUGHING YET??! ;-( LOL.
* Fairly easy to use mobile- not too expensive or free with deal mobile package with broadb with good camera. Would consider buying phone separatly- Nokia, samsung, LG etc.- NOT 3!
* More minutes 600>800- not with more than 12 months if poss.
* Laptop with built in camera for skype? and fairly decent screen and biggish buttons (for clumsy fingers!)- quite like samsung DC10 but am open to other idea's.
* LCD HDMI tv (£ 300 approx) that would occasionally be used for x-box games- happy for reasonable size screen- (this might have to wait-maybe until oled pushes prices down further...thanks HotDeals!).
* As above- networks.
* At least a few replys- so I dont look like a total numpty with O responses!
Thanks so much for yr valuable energy and time! For good advice and no cheeky BLONDE comments...Heat and rep added!
P.s. Wouldnt mind a Wii to go with my special offer Wii fit...but beggars cant be choosers?!