Tax Rebates - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Tax Rebates

TheStig Avatar
banned8y, 1m agoPosted 8 years, 1 month ago
How do you get them? Because i think im owed quite a bit but no idea how to claim it...
TheStig Avatar
banned8y, 1m agoPosted 8 years, 1 month ago

All Comments

(5) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Go to your local tax office, they should have a walk in centre where you can wait to see an advisor, who will sit with you and go through all your recorded income and tax payments on their computer, and work out how much you are owed ..i've done this several times and ended up a good couple of hundred quid better off..

I think there is a tax back calculator on the goverment website thats advertised on the radio, but i can't for the life of me remember what its called..
You can use [url][/url] or for a simple calculation
Dont expect them to be quick about it though!

I'm still waiting for an NI refund from 2007! When I ring them, they say I need to put everything in writing and that they have a 6 month backlog for letters!!!! Wrote to them in April, May and June and still waiting for a reply!
Here's a page from the HMRC website which will help you find the office you need:

It will also give you a phone number, if you'd prefer to phone.
You can use [url][/url] or for a simple calculation

Yeah thats the site i meant :thumbsup:
It's quite good and pretty accurate as to how much you will be owed (if anything)

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!