Tesco clubcard vouchers question? can u use them if in someone elses name. advice or feedback appreciated. - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Tesco clubcard vouchers question? can u use them if in someone elses name. advice or feedback appreciated.

128plant Avatar
6y, 6m agoPosted 6 years, 6 months ago
well, i have tried to collect up my clubcard vouchers to get my son a bike, but can never get enough. i was wondering if i buy them off someone else can i use them to buy a bike or not. every time i do get enough there arent any offers on and i know there are offers on bikes at the minute. his birthday in july so am starting to get desperate.
i think i have seen them for sale but dont want to make a mistake and buy when i cant use them.
i have been hunting freecycle for ages for bikes too with no success either.
any advice appreciated.
Other Links From Tesco:
128plant Avatar
6y, 6m agoPosted 6 years, 6 months ago
Options

All Comments

(17) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
You used to be able to but think its all changed now. My OH is clubcard points obsessed and used to even buy some off ebay till they changed it. He's had the person convert it into whatever deals he requests and they have then sent them to him for him to use. Where is the bike you're buying?
#2
depends what / where you buy from
#3
kaks26
You used to be able to but think its all changed now. My OH is clubcard points obsessed and used to even buy some off ebay till they changed it. He's had the person convert it into whatever deals he requests and they have then sent them to him for him to use. Where is the bike you're buying?


its a tesco bike that i saw today for 60.oo
#4
128plant
its a tesco bike that i saw today for 60.oo


I would say, email the company and ask, as i emailled Drayton Manor and they said I could use anyone's vouchers. You could always try buying online and redeeming the ecodes that way :thumbsup:
#5
i havent looked to see if its online. saw it instore today
#6
kaks26
You used to be able to but think its all changed now. My OH is clubcard points obsessed and used to even buy some off ebay till they changed it. He's had the person convert it into whatever deals he requests and they have then sent them to him for him to use. Where is the bike you're buying?


that is a good way to save money as in deals, its worth 4 x as much as points. 95% of the deals do allow you to use other named vouchers but your own, but the other 5% dont, and this is where you need to double check :thumbsup:
#7
maybe online be ok but not sure when the next mailing is, nor how long the bike offer on. maybe i cant buy them now as the other poster said. i thought u still could as my mate did at christmas. have only about 15 quid so far.
#8
Disco
that is a good way to save money as in deals, its worth 4 x as much as points. 95% of the deals do allow you to use other named vouchers but your own, but the other 5% dont, and this is where you need to double check :thumbsup:


i havent been obsessed before because i never have enough to do anything with normally, and being from NI we dont have any places to go to like thorpe park etc worth using them in.
#9
Disco
I would say, email the company and ask, as i emailled Drayton Manor and they said I could use anyone's vouchers. You could always try buying online and redeeming the ecodes that way :thumbsup:


maybe i would be better looking for those till discount spend vouchers, but the girl in tescos till today said that be unlikely to get at the minute as there was a petrol promotion on. just typical of my luck.
#10
128plant
maybe i would be better looking for those till discount spend vouchers, but the girl in tescos till today said that be unlikely to get at the minute as there was a petrol promotion on. just typical of my luck.


Remember they take their competitors vouchers papers last week had £5 off a £30 spend for Lidl which Tesco accept.
#11
sweetas2009
Remember they take their competitors vouchers papers last week had £5 off a £30 spend for Lidl which Tesco accept.


gosh never though about that, didnt know they took lidl ones at all. no sainsburys near me so no chance for that.

have to keep eye out for spend vouchers then as the clubcard ones be all needed by people looking deals, which i am not.

anybody got any idea whats the best discount i could get going around. thanks
#12
Disco
I would say, email the company and ask, as i emailled Drayton Manor and they said I could use anyone's vouchers. You could always try buying online and redeeming the ecodes that way :thumbsup:


is there a limit to discount codes you can enter if i found any anyhow?
1 Like #13
128plant
is there a limit to discount codes you can enter if i found any anyhow?


not sure matey
#14
Disco
not sure matey


thanks for your feedback, always useful disco.
#15
128plant
thanks for your feedback, always useful disco.


:giggle:
#16
You need to have the associated clubcard to use them in-store, not sure about online though.
#17
cookiemonster83
You need to have the associated clubcard to use them in-store, not sure about online though.


thanks for letting me know, will have to hope for a till spit thing then soon. eeeek.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!