I just stumbled upon a neat "test" and thought I'd test you guys.
I'm just gonna ask the questions, and see if anyone answers them right. I won't lie to you, I got every single one of them wrong. I feel like a tard.
I was going to post the questions then wait for replies, then tell you the answers. But I'm not going to be online for much longer, so I'm just gonna post both. Imagine these questions are asked in a job interview, in this order. Good luck.
If you're willing, post what your answers were, if you thought of them.
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend... except one. Which animal does not attend?
4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?
1. The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.
2. Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.
3. Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory. Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.
4. Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been paying attention? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.