Thats Interesting.....................? - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
Expired

Thats Interesting.....................?

£0.00 @
> INTERESTING FACTS > > > > The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood > plasma. > > > > > No piece of paper can be folded in half more than… Read More
45ure Avatar
1d, 2y agoPosted 1 decade, 2 years ago
> INTERESTING FACTS
>
>
>
> The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood
> plasma.
>
>
>
>
> No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
>
>
>
> Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
>
>
>
> The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
>
>
>
> Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
>
>
>
> Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
>
>
>
> The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
>
>
>
> Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
>
>
>
> The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
>
>
>
> Pearls melt in vinegar.
>
>
>
> The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro,Coca-Cola, and
> Budweiser, in that order.
>
>
>
> It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.
>
>
>
> A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why.
>
>
>
> Turtles can breathe through their butts.
>
>
>
> On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.
>
>
>
> Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
>
>
>
> Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
>
>
>
> It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
>
>
>
> The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year
> because
> when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all
> the books that would occupy the building.
>
>
>
> A snail can sleep for three years.
>
>
>
> No word in the English language rhymes with "MONTH."
>
>
>
> Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never
> stop growing.
>
>
>
> All polar bears are left handed.
>
>
>
> A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.



I got these in a mail....not sure how true they are - but it's fun
45ure Avatar
1d, 2y agoPosted 1 decade, 2 years ago
Options

All Comments

(30) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
I've seen these before but was fun reading them again :) thanks!
#2
I've got loads of these. I'll make a point of posting one each night, lol.
#3
I haven't seen these before..... i had to try and lick my own elbow!!!! its true it an't be done!!! :D
#4
45ure

> A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why.

It's an urban myth
#5
Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.

...whoa, really?
#6
He he. The urban myth website is quite funny actually. They suggest that anyone could make up the "facts" in those e-mails. Just think of something rediculous and add "...and no one knows why."

It works as well. They suggest:

"An ostrich egg has no yolk, and no one knows why."
"Julius Ceaser was left-handed, and no one knows why."

===

ANYWAY, I said I'd try to put one on each night, and NO, I'm not making these up. The first is easily believable.

Interesting Fact #1: There are over 2700 languages spoken in the world.

My own comments about this fact: There are also more than 1 languages spoke in the world.

Come back tomorrow when I hope to post another fact!!
#7
my apologies to anyone offended by the spam :roll:
#8
o wait everything has been deleted that was posted today? whats going on?
#9
magicbeans
o wait everything has been deleted that was posted today? whats going on?


weird-what a waste of time:whistling:
#10
seriously annoying!
#11
louloo
weird-what a waste of time:whistling:


agreed
#12
oh some people are so miserable x
#13
"No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times."

Wrong!
#14
nice post.. maybe some are true
#15
Babies don't have knee caps!
#16
Youe eyeballd don't grow, they are the same size now as they were when you were born!
#17
Benjimoron
"No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times."

Wrong!


I just folded a peice 8 times. But then, I'm God.
#18
Benjimoron
"No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times."

Wrong!

You are wrong...well it can be folded but wont stay in that position.
#19
leonie_2k5
I haven't seen these before..... i had to try and lick my own elbow!!!! its true it an't be done!!! :D


Wrong it can be done!
#21
im going to get my lottery tickets. . . . .i was kicked in the head by my donkey when i was 3 and. . . . . .
#22
I SURVIVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :lol:





dont worry the nasty donkey went to donkey jail after that
#23
mr.potato_head
You are wrong...well it can be folded but wont stay in that position.


World record is something like 14, look it up!
#24
Benjimoron
World record is something like 14, look it up!


But we are talking normal thickness of paper here. You cannot fold it more than 7 times without it losing the fold.
#25
mr.potato_head
But we are talking normal thickness of paper here. You cannot fold it more than 7 times without it losing the fold.


I think i could fold it over 1000 times, what does 7 times mean? I dont get it lol.
#26
RuthIess
I think i could fold it over 1000 times, what does 7 times mean? I dont get it lol.


without unfolding it each time :whistling:
#27
shanecr
without unfolding it each time :whistling:


Yeah but just fold it from the corner over and over again. ive done it before at work (i was bored) must have been atleast 30 times. Can they not touch or something?
#28
RuthIess
Yeah but just fold it from the corner over and over again. ive done it before at work (i was bored) must have been atleast 30 times. Can they not touch or something?


in half mate.
#29
mr.potato_head
But we are talking normal thickness of paper here. You cannot fold it more than 7 times without it losing the fold.


standard thickness, you just need a really bit bit of paper.

Think the world record was done with toilet paper measuring approx a mile folded in half something like 14 times.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!